Vision & Mission
- To provide and develop competent, innovative and farsighted teachers who can meet the requirements of global competitive world and contribute to academic excellence.
- To provide value-based curriculum and dynamic academic environment for strengthening faith in humanistic, social and moral values as well as in Indian cultural heritage and democracy.
- To create facilities for imparting quality education and grow into a centre of excellence in the field of teacher education.
- Develop necessary competencies in a teacher to have a desire for life-long learning and for reaching the unreached and explore the unexplored.
- Imparting and creating New Knowledge.
- Building core teaching competencies in prospective teachers.
- Developing skills for information processing and life long learning.
- Fostering creativity and critical thinking.
- Initiating and experimenting innovations in teacher education.
- Undertaking action research and applied research at grassroot level.
- Keeping pace with information and communication technology.
- Cultivating human and spiritual values.